Sport & Leisure

Anyone for a walk?

I&J writes in Sport & Leisure

Hi - does anyone know of a walking/hiking group in or around Lourmarin? I would love to explore the Luberon and surrounding areas, but my partner has developed arthritis so can't walk far, and I feel there are safety issues with hiking alone, so would love to find some like-minded people.

Posted on: 20/09/2012 at 12:05

there is a english/french hiking group in the luberon and around. couldn't find the info just now but i know it's run by alex and thierry, owners of the chateau d'ansouis vineyard "st esteve de nerci" in ansouis. they are very active, and the focus is on hiking.

hope this helps!

Posted on: 21/09/2012 at 11:05

Content Sponsor

HIC Insurance

For competitive motor insurance no-one will try harder than us to find you the best deal, no...
Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Find out more...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Featured Business

The Spectrum IFA Group

Professional financial advice. Services include insurance, mortgages, savings and investments... Read more...

Bupa - free quote for your international health insurance

Click on the website link for a free quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family:... Read more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Read more...

Content Sponsor

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Find out more...

Banque Populaire Cote d'Azur International Branch

Banking services in English on the French Riviera. We offer current and savings accounts,... Find out more...