Sport & Leisure

Anyone for a walk?

I&J writes in Sport & Leisure

Hi - does anyone know of a walking/hiking group in or around Lourmarin? I would love to explore the Luberon and surrounding areas, but my partner has developed arthritis so can't walk far, and I feel there are safety issues with hiking alone, so would love to find some like-minded people.

Posted on: 20/09/2012 at 12:05

there is a english/french hiking group in the luberon and around. couldn't find the info just now but i know it's run by alex and thierry, owners of the chateau d'ansouis vineyard "st esteve de nerci" in ansouis. they are very active, and the focus is on hiking.

hope this helps!

Posted on: 21/09/2012 at 11:05

Featured Information

Employment

Employment

Just hired, or looking for work? Find out about employment contracts, including benefits and legal requirements.

Read more...
Useful Contacts

Useful Contacts

Find out about services and government organisations that play a part in moving to France.

Read more...
Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

Featured Business

Expat Solutions

Provides advertising solutions for businesses wishing to make contact with the English-speaking... Read more...

Bupa - free quote for your international health insurance

Click on the website link for a free quote for worldwide health cover for you and your family:... Read more...

AXA PPP

We have over 40 years of experience insuring the health of expatriates worldwide. Our plans have... Read more...