Sport & Leisure

Anyone for a walk?

I&J writes in Sport & Leisure

Hi - does anyone know of a walking/hiking group in or around Lourmarin? I would love to explore the Luberon and surrounding areas, but my partner has developed arthritis so can't walk far, and I feel there are safety issues with hiking alone, so would love to find some like-minded people.

Posted on: 20/09/2012 at 12:05

there is a english/french hiking group in the luberon and around. couldn't find the info just now but i know it's run by alex and thierry, owners of the chateau d'ansouis vineyard "st esteve de nerci" in ansouis. they are very active, and the focus is on hiking.

hope this helps!

Posted on: 21/09/2012 at 11:05

Featured Information

Driving

Driving

How to make sure you stay on the right side of the law when you're driving in France.

Read more...
Income Tax

Income Tax

The responsibilities of the taxpayer in France: understand the French tax system and how it affects your income.

Read more...

Content Sponsor

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money... Find out more...

Banque Populaire Cote d'Azur International Branch

Banking services in English on the French Riviera. We offer current and savings accounts,... Find out more...

Postcards

Lac de St Croix

Lac de St Croix

Through an archway at St Croix